|Learning resources||OLAT Learning Management System (also via guest access)|
- Statistical computing in R
- Object orientation & formulas
- R packages
- Odds & ends
Every session consists of a lecture and a programming lab. Participants participate in the labs/discussions and create an R package, containing examples and documentation.
Basic knowledge of
- R: Functions, vectors, loops, …
- Statistics: Regression, least squares, maximum likelihood, …
- R for Windows
- Integrated development environment for R: RStudio
- Introduction to R
Topics include: An introductory R session, Getting started, getting help, basic data management, a tour of exploratory data analysis, regression, and some programming issues.